Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor – Intern
With 15 years of combined professional and personal experience in the realm of addiction treatment Carrie Cygan specializes in helping people who are affected by alcohol and drug abuse and related problems. Carrie is educated in Addiction Science and she is gifted in applying the most current research and techniques to educate and support her clients so they can solve problems.
Her foundation is built upon her strong Christian morals and values. Carrie is passionate about following God’s direction for her to help others on their journey of recovery from substance abuse, addictions and other related problems.
Carrie received her Associate of Applied Science, with a major in Human Services and a Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate from Lone Star College Montgomery.
Carrie is married and has four children, three sons and one daughter. She enjoys gardening, fishing and spending quality time with her family.
- Licensed Chemical Dependency – Intern (Texas)
- Lone Star College Montgomery – Associate of Applied Science, Human Services
- Lone Star College Montgomery – Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate
- SMART® Recovery Trained Facilitator
- National Association of Addiction Professionals
- Texas Association of Addiction Professionals
- SMART® Recovery
- Addictive Disorder Assessment
- Experiential Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Guided Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Meditation
- 12 Step Programs