Lois Thomson Bowersock has specialized in counseling for executives and professionals – individuals and family members affected by substance abuse disorders, addiction and related behaviors for more than 20 years. She seeks to produce results using creative, innovative techniques to help her clients achieve their recovery goals.
A pioneer in the field of addiction treatment, Lois has drawn on decades of recovery work to design her exclusive Four Model Approach to empower her clients to overcome their issues.
The Four Model Approach includes:
- Brain Connection Model;
- Physical, Emotional & Spiritual Mapping Model;
- Disease Model of Addiction; and,
- Foundational Needs Model.
During twelve years of operating a highly successful accounting practice, Lois provided management accounting services to several companies in the Oil & Gas Industry, as well as many doctors, lawyers and prominent business owners. Who can better understand the unique recovery needs of high-ranking business executives, professionals and industry leaders than one who has been there?
Respecting the high level of responsibilities and demands placed on executives and professionals, Lois offers concierge alcohol and drug counseling services to her clients. These services include:
- Convenient evening appointments, weekends available upon request;
- HIPAA compliant, confidential Virtual Web Counseling;
- Submission of progress reports to professional boards & organizations, if required;
- 24/7 support by arrangement;
- Referrals to the top inpatient treatment programs for executives & professionals;
- State-of-the-art therapy techniques to facilitate recovery (Experiential Therapy, Energy Psychology Techniques, Drumming, Animal Assisted Therapy, etc.);
- Private, intensive, 3-day weekend Experiential Therapy Programs designed to create break-throughs that accelerate an individuals the recovery process; and,
- A skilled treatment team consisting of highly regarded professionals in the field (Board Certified Addiction Doctor, EMDR Practitioner, Acupuncture, Massage Therapist etc.).
“Lois provides keen insight into the world of effective and ineffective relationships. Her skills and experience set her apart as an expert and trusted advisor. Equally important, she has practical tools that make application of solving complicated issues easier. I highly endorse Lois as someone whose purpose in life is to help others achieve and exceed their desire for a more perfect world.”
KEN BRATZ, OWNER, LEADERSHIP RESOURCES AND COUNSELING